Laminate Veneers in Turkey
Laminate Veneers Turkey are the most popular dental treatment these days and are one of the affordable aesthetic solutions for your teeth. Veneers are a tiny prosthetic device that uses thin material and gives you a natural-looking smile. To procedure requires removing some enamel from the tooth and then the veneers are fitted into the tooth. The resin cement used in the procedure can easily be modified as per the color, shape, and size of the teeth.
We know that you don’t want that fake-looking smile and that is why we use premium brands for the perfect finishing. If you are looking for the best quality but affordable dental veneers then Veneers in Turkey is what you want.
GET QUOTE IN 3 MINUTES
You can get a free analysis in under 3 minutes with our online assistant
What is Laminate Veneers
Here, we will discuss the difference between Veneers and Lumineers.
Well, one of the major differences between these two is their application. Thin material is used in the process and the dentist will remove some enamel and then fix the veneers. Lumineers on the other hand comes with ultra-thin material that is quite durable. You can get the treatment in just 2 sittings as the lumineers can be placed directly over the teeth and gives you a radiant smile in minutes.
Advantages of Veneers
- Natural-looking and brighter appearance.
- Veneer material can easily be tolerated by the gum tissues.
- More durable than Lumineers
- Recommended mostly for hiding discoloration and tooth decay.
Advantages of Lumineers
- No prep work required.
- No damage to teeth or any nerve.
- Less expensive.
- It helps to make a strong bond to the enamel for longevity.
Hi everyone I am here at pixl clinic to get my hair transplant, and I have done with very expert sergeant, it’s really nice"Caroline Becker"United Kingdom
I've had a really good stay at Istanbul , Pixl clinic took really good care of me which I really appreciated.''Jakob Toma''Netherlands
The clinic was clean and all measures of covid-19 were applied and the attention to detail is at best''Susan Wright''Denmark
U can not ask any better service then that. Top quality service. I would give more then 5 star if i had any choice.'' Jahan Haris''United Kingdom
Excellent service, I would recommend any one who prefer to do hair transplant I wanna thank all the team of Pixl Clinic''Sabina Schmidt''Norway
Before and After Photos
Frequently Asked Questions
Lamina is the Latin word for “leaf”. In this method, the entire teeth surface is not trimmed, only the front surfaces are trimmed 0.3 to 0.7 mm. Therefore, the loss of healthy tooth tissue is kept to the minimum. In this process, porcelain veneers are adhered to the trimmed area.
- In cases of irrecoverable discoloration with dental bleaching,
- Teeth with poor structure and shape,
- In the treatment of diastema (diastema closure),
- In the restoration of broken or worn teeth,
- In the replacement of old fillings with damaged color and structure,
- In fixing crowded and crooked teeth (it can be preferred as an alternative cosmetic treatment).
- Who can receive the porcelain laminate veneer therapy?
- Almost everyone can receive the porcelain laminate veneer therapy.
The porcelain laminate veneer therapy cannot be applied to patients who have jaw deformities such as severe gingival recession, bad habits such as nail-biting and pencil biting, as well as severely crowded teeth and perplexity.
If your gums do not need any treatment or aesthetic operation, the therapy is estimated to be completed in 2 to 3 sessions within 1 week.
In the first session, the impression of your teeth is taken before trimming and the obtained model is examined. Next, your teeth are trimmed and the impression of your teeth is re-taken using sensitive impression material. In the next session, the laminates are applied to your teeth.
The adhesion level is very high in the products with cutting-edge technology. If the dentist pays attention to the technical details regarding precision, you can use your porcelain laminate veneers as if they are your natural teeth.
Porcelain laminate veneers can be used for years with proper oral care. They are produced from porcelain and its outstanding quality ensure them to be more durable than veneers produced from other materials. They are more resistant to stains and erosion. It is necessary to pay attention to oral care to extend their lifespan.
- The desired look is achieved with minimal trimming of 0.3 to 0.7 mm. The process takes 7 to 10 days on average.
- They are produced from durable, discoloration-resistant, and durable materials.
- Having the desired aesthetic properties (color, shape, etc.) without damaging the natural structure of the teeth can be achieved with porcelain laminate veneer therapy. Either no or minimal change is applied to the veneers. The trimmed off layer is between only 0.3 and 0.7 mm.
- The model of your teeth is duplicated and teeth design is completed based on this model. In other words, before the operation, the planned changes can be shown as a demo at the beginning of the treatment. This is called a “mock-up”.
- The porcelain surface of the veneers is smooth, so it decreases the likelihood of plaque buildup and staining due to smoking, etc.
- It does not discolor due to external factors such as coffee, tea, and smoking.
- It is highly resistant to erosion.