Eyebrow Transplant in Turkey
An eyebrow hair transplant in Istanbul, Turkey, is the final solution when the lack or density, thin hair or empty spots appear in the eyebrows, giving them an unnatural outlook. Sometimes even a total absence of eyebrows may occur, something caused by genetic causes or other conditions.
We all know that natural and harmonic features of a face are the secret of human beauty; that´s why every person looks for a beautiful and attractive face, free of any defects. Eyebrows are considered as one of those aesthetic beauty signs in human face, especially for women.
Eyebrows frame the face and create an expressive look. Those who are suffering from eyebrow hair loss can achieve thick and beautiful arches with an eyebrow transplant.
Over the years, we have performed 35,000+ treatments which has given the team extensive knowledge and first-hand experience. This experience now enables us to offer a service that fulfils the wishes of our patients.
GET QUOTE IN 3 MINUTES
You can get a free analysis in under 3 minutes with our online assistant
An eyebrow transplant at Pixl Clinic
When performing an eyebrow transplant, particular attention needs to be paid to the correct direction of growth. In order to do this, specialist knowledge is required when implanting the hair follicles. Creating a natural-looking finish is important to Pixl Clinic to restore your look.
After an eyebrow transplant, the result is usually clearly visible after a short time. Patients show their enthusiasm for the results in field reports and reviews.
Considerations After Eyebrow Transplant
- It is possible to see tiny, pinhead crusts in the plantation area for a week. However, these shells do not prevent the patient from returning to work and daily life as they disappear rapidly.
- You should wait at least weeks to go to the sea or the swimming pool.
- You should cover the eyebrow from intense sunlight and solarium.
- During the first month, intensive workouts might be dangerous.
Hi everyone I am here at pixl clinic to get my hair transplant, and I have done with very expert sergeant, it’s really nice"Caroline Becker"United Kingdom
I've had a really good stay at Istanbul , Pixl clinic took really good care of me which I really appreciated.''Jakob Toma''Netherlands
The clinic was clean and all measures of covid-19 were applied and the attention to detail is at best''Susan Wright''Denmark
U can not ask any better service then that. Top quality service. I would give more then 5 star if i had any choice.'' Jahan Haris''United Kingdom
Excellent service, I would recommend any one who prefer to do hair transplant I wanna thank all the team of Pixl Clinic''Sabina Schmidt''Norway
Frequently Asked Questions
There is not a fixed number, but the number varies depending on the situation and the number needed to cover a scar or vacuum in the eyebrow is different from the number needed to restore the thickness of the eyebrows. In general, eyebrow implants consume 50 to 400 bulbs per eyebrow.
It will take about 3-4 hours depending on the patient situation, the number of cultivated bulbs and the areas to be covered.
At our Pixl Clinic center in Istanbul we use an eyebrow hair transplant method that is characterized for the simplicity of the procedure.
- A design of the eyebrow is conducted taking into account both the desire of the patient and the assessment of medical staff at Pixl Clinic, which will seek the best choice so that it be aesthetically pleasing to the face and looks natural.
- Using the FUE technique, the follicles are then taken from the donor area, which is on the back or on the side of the head. It is preferable to take the grafts from the area behind the ear, where the hair thinness is similar to the characteristics of the eyebrow hair.
- Once single bulbs that are similar to those of the eyebrows are chosen, then we open the channels in the area of the eyebrow, which will be implanted paying attention so that they have a sharp angle like the natural growth of eyebrow hair.
- The ready follicles then will be transplanted into the receiving areas. Transplanting begins from the closest to the nasal area, and then up to the upper part of the eyebrow. Upon completion, we will check that the eyebrow transplantation operation has achieved the required coverage and density.
The process of eyebrow transplantation is a simple operation, so the side effects are very simple and limited to some of the small crusts surrounding the hair planted and some swelling and redness that appears in the 5 days following the operation; in fact the redness will be reduced and turned into pink color after 3 days, and also the swelling.
The transplanted hair will fall after 3 or 4 weeks, but don´t worry: this is a normal part of the hair cycle, and then it will grow again in the fourth month after planting. During the next 6 months, the density of the eyebrows will gradually increase.
The required recovery period after the eyebrow transplantation usually ranges from 5 to 7 days. After 5 days, you can practice your normal life without showing any symptoms or problems that hinder your work.
What is the ideal way to take care of the eyebrows after the healing is reduced and the final results emerge?
When hair growth is complete, transplanted hair can never be plucked because this method slows the growth process over time and can give negative results. The most important thing is to cut the hair follicle, which grows evenly along with the rest of the eyebrow hair. Since grafts come from the scalp, they usually need to be trimmed every two weeks.